The Success Step –
Determining What You Have and What You Need
The One-Click System Points out the major areas involved in life. Then you list & review all the information you list. You can then identify if you have the skills or resources necessary to achieve the goals that you want to achieve or if you need to learn or acquire what you need.
Beginning with Evaluation
This System requires that you assess all areas of your life.
This will most likely be the toughest step (and will probably take the most time) since you are dealing with all the categories in your life (Health, Finances/Career/Business, Communication & Relationships, and Hobbies/Fun/Enjoyment).
Once you have finished this Step of Taking Inventory, you will no doubt, be ready to set up your Individualized Success Plan with the One-Click System.
Taking Your Personal Inventory
- Job Career Business
- What’s stopping you from changing your Financial situation?
- Personal network
- Professional Network
- Virtual Network – Personal
- Virtual Network – Professional
- What Actions can you take to build your Social Network this week?
- What can you do to make your family life more enjoyable?
- What can you do to increase your inner peacefulness?
- Life & Hobbies
- What activities bring you enjoyment that you can start up again?
- What have you wanted to start doing that you’ve been putting off?
Stay Informed …