So How do You Accomplish Success Online Daily?
- The first rule is to know What you want.
- The second is to know Why you want it.
So … in the sake of brevity …
Your homework for today is to identify your “What?” and your “Why?”
Without a clearly defined reason for starting down this path you will quit.
100% guarantee you will quit.
IT IS HARD.
- You’ll hit obstacles.
- You’ll want to quit.
- You’ll think your entire pursuit isn’t worth it.
But those that have a clearly defined reason for reaching deep inside themselves to reach their goal…they make it. They keep working despite wanting to give up.
What is your #1 goal?
- Is it to quit your job and make $10,000 per month?
- Is it to start an online business and sell online products?
- Is it to write a book and have it selling to Kindle Readers by the end of the year?
Then Move On to …
Why you want that goal?
- Do you want to quit your job and make $10k per month so you can be happier, and have the freedom to travel with your family?
- Do you want to write a book and have it selling to Kindle Readers by the end of the year to prove someone wrong about you?
- Do you want to to start an online business and sell online products so you can have a business that doesn’t tie you down to one place all the time?
Your assignment for today is …
1. Spend at least 10 minutes brainstorming your what and why
2. After thinking about this – Fill your answers in a notebook or binder.
As Always, Stay Informed …