Review & Modify
Considering Choices & Modifications
Just as supports and modifications are necessary to fly a plane, supports are also necessary for your success. Some of these supports might include:
- Attending a conference or training related to your needs,
- Getting help from government or community agencies,
- Having a support person that has more experience that you can tap into, or
- Getting equipment that will help you learn info or save time, and of course …
- Listing Your Links!
It is your responsibility to determine what choices you need to make to succeed.
The types of modifications you decide on will determine whether you stay on course.
If you decide to make changes you know you won’t keep up with or put into practice, then you’ve chosen to fail.
Measuring Your Progress
Questions to Help Guide You
- How will you measure your progress?
- When will you measure your progress? Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly?
- What will you need to do Daily in order to make progress towards your goal?
Making Change to Keep Achieving Progress is Necessary
Remember – it is this Step that gives you the opportunity to review the progress you have made and to make changes if you need to. If you haven’t made the progress you expected, then look at why and change what you’re doing.
It’s when You Don’t Take Action that puts you in that dreaded majority group of people that achieve failure.
For you, this Step RIPS you away from that and Forces you to Review, Change, and Take Different Action if necessary.
Success is in your Daily Actions, Not your final results. If you’ve been doing that all along, then forge ahead with what is working and your daily success with those little changes will guide you right to the middle of the target.
Stay Informed …
For a Concise E-mail of these 5-Steps just send your email